Inventory full error

Character: Atenil

FOnewearl

3rd character slot

Guild Card#: 42014850

Every time I pick up 28th item I get inventory full error. I have no ???? in any bank and I dumped all inventory into bank and re-logged. I am at a lose. I also have been randomly crashing due to a connection error but I have had no connection lose on my end.

Character: EllyFire

FOnewearl

2nd character slot

Guild Card#: -look up when serv is back up -

I got the same problem, a ??? item apeared in my common bank, I quickly took it out,

and now everytime I got 29 items in my invent and I try to pick something up, it gives

me the 100 error and disconnects right away.

Also, I put a blue merge in the common bank, take it out with that FO and it turned into a razonde merge.

I got picture proof if needed.

chuk

I am pretty much unplayable as I crash so often. Can I get at least acknowledgment of this problem and or solutions?

I have scanned your the character and is really mesup , the bank of the character is ok, what we can do is this.

you will erease the character. and we will recreate your character as it was before. what i need you to do is to take a screenshot at the /matcount window,

and thats is i have all the rest of the data.

ore if you dont care the char just erase it. the character is the issue just the 3rt one.

--

edited.. sorry but character is really screw up and this can cause further issues to the server

so sorry but your character has been deleted. (yes you can use that slot for a new one.)

Edited by Larva