Quest Request

SeTZerA

Hey, just wondering if it's possible to create a quest, where an NPC will sell Everything Rare (all red box items) for meseta, so that things can be bought.

Now I know this would take away some of the hunting / trading of the game, but hear me out. What if the items you could buy from the NPC all started out as 0% Weps, 0 slot Armors, etc. That way people would still need to find %'s or get PD / PC 's in order to add %'s / get addslots for armors.

It may seem expensive, but I'd pay 500,000 per item if I could just buy it from NPC's. Example:

Lavis Cannon = 500,000

Aura Field = 500,000

AddSlot = 500,000

Photon Drop = 500,000

Heavenly/Ability = 500,000

Basically, anything in a red box costs 500,000 meseta. That way people can't just buy everything in one day and get bored, yet it still allows people like me, a Bluefull HUmar, not to get completely stuck with Force items, since I can't change my ID :P

Just an idea, I'd like some feedback.. and also if it sounds good to everyone, I need a quest maker that can actually do this XD

i agree for not doing the quest a npc shop for rares is kinda throwing away the hard work some players do for huting the items so i do say not doing this will dramatically down the fun about hunting the wep you want . you only will need to rush ttf on VH to gain the money so once again i do say not a good idea -.-

maybe a shop where you could sell your rares to get some meseta :onion-head49:

I'd like this idea. Most people won't trade with you because you've got rare weapons but these don't have Hit %. Also, not all the red box items should be sold, maybe the ones you find easily and just one that is rare at a expensive cost.

Well, it's hard to find rares already, it's even worse that people won't trade just because it doesn't have at least 30% hit. I support the motion that crappy rares be sold for meseta, and rares that pop up always be turned into Trimates or Trifluids instead. Heck, even normal weapons you can find at the store have 50%...

If this isn't accepted, at least make an NPC trade rares with you. Not talking about an NPC that trades Dark Flows or something...more like, an NPC that trades "common" rare weaps, like Photon Claw. :/