Does anyone here struggle with add?

Ragtag26

I was wondering if anyone here on pso struggle with attention defecit disorder and if they do, how do you guys cope with it on a daily basis? I had it all my life but I never really did anything about it as I didnt know how to until recently. Does medication work for you guys? Do you meditate? Is it hard for you all to keep a job? Is there a certain way you focus and keep organized? Certain kind of foods you eat? 

4 hours ago, Ragtag26 said:

I was wondering if anyone here on pso struggle with attention defecit disorder and if they do, how do you guys cope with it on a daily basis? I had it all my life but I never really did anything about it as I didnt know how to until recently. Does medication work for you guys? Do you meditate? Is it hard for you all to keep a job? Is there a certain way you focus and keep organized? Certain kind of foods you eat? 

I've never been officially diagnosed but I do find it hard to keep focused on things I don't find entertaining. I don't take any medication or meditate or anything. It's not particularly hard to keep a job but it's hard to keep focused at the task at hand. If I want to keep focused at something, I find not having a phone/computer nearby really helps, so I'm not distracted. Although, I do find music can help keep me focused sometimes, depending on the genre. As for foods, not sure if anything really helps. I'd just keep a healthy diet and stay away from stuff with caffeine in it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I've never been officially diagnosed but I do find it hard to keep focused on things I don't find entertaining. I don't take any medication or meditate or anything. It's not particularly hard to keep a job but it's hard to keep focused at the task at hand. If I want to keep focused at something, I find not having a phone/computer nearby really helps, so I'm not distracted. Although, I do find music can help keep me focused sometimes, depending on the genre. As for foods, not sure if anything really helps. I'd just keep a healthy diet and stay away from stuff with caffeine in it.

Im like that too. But im like this alot