Units not working

Skrakk

So for a while I've been wondering why I've felt a bit underpowered. And was also wondering why my /battle items seemed to not be doing anything and why my God/Arms weren't either

After taking them on and off, and looking at stats and damage, as well as TP consumption from my ADEPT unit, it looks as though none of my units are working at all.

My other items are fine, mag gives me stats, armour and weapons too, but units are doing absolutely nothing for me. Does anyone know why? Is there a fix for this? Is it a known bug?

• Like 1

If your stats are yellow, they can't go up anymore since they're maxed. Make sure you aren't already maxed in stats. Also Adept shoudn't affect TP consumption too much unless you're using multiple.

1 hour ago, Skrakk said:

So for a while I've been wondering why I've felt a bit underpowered. And was also wondering why my /battle items seemed to not be doing anything and why my God/Arms weren't either

After taking them on and off, and looking at stats and damage, as well as TP consumption from my ADEPT unit, it looks as though none of my units are working at all.

My other items are fine, mag gives me stats, armour and weapons too, but units are doing absolutely nothing for me. Does anyone know why? Is there a fix for this? Is it a known bug?

Try changing blocks

13 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

If your stats are yellow, they can't go up anymore since they're maxed. Make sure you aren't already maxed in stats. Also Adept shoudn't affect TP consumption too much unless you're using multiple.

Nah none of my stats are maxed. I'm only level 94 and it has been doing it since level 1

When was the last time you updated the game? Your items may not be named what they are.

If this isn't the solution, do a full reinstall.  Stats and Item bonuses are handled by the client.  Since we don't have the source for the client, we have no power over any bugs it might have.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Lemon said:

When was the last time you updated the game? Your items may not be named what they are.

If this isn't the solution, do a full reinstall.  Stats and Item bonuses are handled by the client.  Since we don't have the source for the client, we have no power over any bugs it might have.

Thanks! Turns out I "Reinstalled" a few days ago after about a year, but the game was still on my USB so it didn't do a full reinstall. Just completely uninstalled and reinstalled and it fixed it. The items had different names completely for example my ADEPT was actually a cure freeze and my God/Battle was a PB mod hence why I didn't notice any changes in stats.

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1