This Website

DutchRide

I gotta say it. Whoever designed this wedsite.. did a great job. It looks great, the functionality is superb, the ability to customize everything in posts is awesome and it’s super user-friendly. Seriously. Well done! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

It's definitely the most polished website of the relevant PSO servers. May not be the most polished server game-wise, but at least the website's pretty.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 1

On 5/9/2018 at 7:51 PM, mudkipzjm said:

It's definitely the most polished website of the relevant PSO servers. May not be the most polished server game-wise, but at least the website's pretty.

Hey the server it's the best ok :D unperfect of it makes it perfect :onion-head16:

On 5/10/2018 at 3:33 PM, ultrajerky said:

It serves its purpose for my shitposting needs c:

Im sure it serves way more than that :FOnewearl4:

On 5/9/2018 at 5:43 PM, Dutch Ride said:

I gotta say it. Whoever designed this wedsite.. did a great job. It looks great, the functionality is superb, the ability to customize everything in posts is awesome and it’s super user-friendly. Seriously. Well done! 

actually we are to redesign the main index of the website, hopefully that will be happen before the end of the year.

• Like 4