Custom Weapon/Shield/Mag Skins

O9B066

The above RAcast's i made, i scrapped cause i found a better way to do the armor. So, this is my rendeition of row 1 of the RAcast. I'll add the files once i complete all 3 rows, in this style. ( doing a RAmar pack similar to this and HD pack of both as well currently.)

2cf6zkn.jpg
291zt5h.jpg
2ng8mzm.jpg
34oac8o.jpg
2cgkdht.jpg
29c2kow.jpg
11sjyhi.jpg
33kqixd.jpg
qr135x.jpg

• Like 2

So 2nd row for RAcast, continuation of my rendition of them in this style. Next, RAmar in this style, while trying to complete a High res RAcast and RAmar pack as well. Those looks so much better i cant wait to get re going on them again, night and day difference.Ā  Row 2 has a couple ugly casts...tried to keep them all similar but nice looking, i dont think higher res will help with the purple and green and red white n blue one, so ill do something custom for those then.Ā 

2qst2l1.jpg
b9cgmw.jpg
2mrs3ns.jpg
2rpzgut.jpg
2nu7lfl.jpg
2s7j7fs.jpg
o9gzmu.jpg
jgik1u.jpg
15n592q.jpg

some of the best are in this last row of 7 i should have done tonight or early AM, but i need to work on the HD packs for awhile.

Ā 

• Like 1

Well, this is my rendition of the first row of the ramar's...mopt impressed with these in this style like the racasts, but these in high res are next, and they look good af.

fuufex.jpg
deb345.jpg
2ci6z3l.jpg
153o10i.jpg
2w6hsw2.jpg
2r7a7vm.jpg
fxdzr.jpg
30l2e0p.jpg

Ā When i finish row 2, ill publish the files, doubt anyone likes em to want it anyways.

Is there any reason why a game would crash from replacing the RAcast files? Mine did when i hovered over my racast in the character selection screen. Your skin file was much larger, maybe that was it, but I removed it and my game worked again. Did I do something wrong? I pasted the collection file into the data folder.

6 hours ago, Sif said:

Is there any reason why a game would crash from replacing the RAcast files? Mine did when i hovered over my racast in the character selection screen. Your skin file was much larger, maybe that was it, but I removed it and my game worked again. Did I do something wrong? I pasted the collection file into the data folder.

the skins are larger, cuz their done in 1024/104 and 1024 pixels per inch. Idk why you crashed, i test everything before i post, and after i make it to see how it looks, and obviously take a screenshot. The ones i posted below again their in 1024x1024 and 1024 pixels per square inch. where as the games files are 128x128 and 72 pixels per inch.Ā  so theirs a huge difference their in how things look when i finish them.Ā 

anyways, heres some of the racast im working on, these are all cleaned up, in a higher resolution....left is before, right is after...

a15y5c.jpg
25hn6tv.jpg
2ez3eix.jpg
1qprar.jpg

That's about as HD as this game will ever get.

Edited by O9B066

On 4/21/2018 at 6:35 AM, O9B066 said:

row 2, and done

2lmw5zp.jpg
Ā 

Is the file avail for this one?

Edited by EDEN
  • Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 1:05 PM, EDEN said:

Is the file avail for this one?

sorry havent been on the pc like that lately but yes it is it comes in a whole pack tho where all ramars look like that but different colors, check out page 1 i put it in the wrong area, ill fix it later, go to character, ranger racast then its in their if you need it just to replace 1 char and the rest normal, lmk and ill make that file for you.

Actually here, this is the picture of em all
20afofp.jpg

Click this to download, but it will be them all.

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1