hello, everyone

been grinding this holiday decided to relocate some resources i happen to be friendly to the public and like to see over all potential in players. i wills trike a bargn your favor. as always pd is king if you come to me be willing to front either pd or materials mesata in some cases. equal to or vvalue x5 farmed goods. for instance if youd like a demo comet good stats for five pd or counter offer 15 power mats. have a great looking at the begin of the trade list. ill edit it and update as often as possible. stay busy hunting

anything like mag cells or 15 trigrinders, 25 powwer materials, i can do for 5 pd.

Event rare:  offer items

rianov-2 40 hit\

crimson coat

inferno garisol

sil dragon slayer

asteron belt

slicer of vengeance

last swan 25 hit

sange 40 hit

angel harp 40 hit

Panthersclaw 

rianov snr-2 0 30 40 30 

heavenly/tp 

cent/legs - 3pd

cent/ability 5pd

crazy tune

earth wand brownie 10pd

sred - wants chromatic orb

heart of morolian -3pd

yugurasumi

ricos parasol

tropiloic reflector

glide divine offer

all items work 5-7 pd maximum  event items are worth  10 pd.at

l and k 38 combat                                                                          15pd

lame d argent 0 35/ 0 0                                                  x2                                                12pd

rain bow baton 30 hit                                                            8pd

diska braveman 15hit                                                                                   4pd

excal 0 35/ 0 0 

silcer of assassian 25 hit

silce claw 40 hit

sange 35 hit

red partisian 15 hit

crush bullet                                                               1pd

angel harp                                                 2pd           

d parts ver 1                                                                           1pd

demo comet 0 10/60/30/   x2  50 hit and 35 hit                               7 pd 

lavis cannon 30/35/ 0 0 x3                              8pd

sberills hands #0

gigoboomas claw 3pd

kusanagi

p arm blade

hu

kaladbolg 0 20/ 0 0  35 *

diska liberator 35 hit                                      4pd

daylight scar

god hand 30/25/40/ 0

agito 1983 0 25/ 0 0

agito 2001 0 50/ 0 40/ 

asuka 30/ 0 45/ 0

guren 25 hit,  20 hit

flamberge 40 hit

bamboo spear  40 hit

izmaela

daylight scar 0 0 30/ 0 35 hit

asteron belt 0 0 40/ 0

Vivienne 0 40/ 0 0 35 *

flight cutter 25/ 0 0 0 25*

stage cutlery 0 40/35/40/ x2 1-25hit

fsacred duster 0 25/ 0 45/

dbs saber ( auw) :3062 mick company simple distinctive {please trade} 0 25/ 0 0 *50

db saber 10/ 0 15/ 0 

red saber

flight fan

flowens sword 20 hit

demo comet 35 hit

dragon slayer 40 hit

ricos parasol. 5 dts

RA

dual bird 35 hit - 63 pd

panzer faust 

l and k 38 

ophelie seize hit

frozen shooter  

inferno bazooka

drill launcher

rocket punch

rambling may

lindcray

redscorpio 20 hit

choas laser 

arrest laser 

kings laser 

egg blaster 25 hit

redmechgun 40 hit

heavenstriker /50/0/0/40

spread needle 25/0/025/0

FO

morning glory 0 0 25/ 30/ 

muguwa 15/0 0 0

windmill 20/ 0 0 0

valkyrie 0 0 0 0

earth wand brownie 0 0 0 20/ 

talis 

rabbit wand

marinas bag

panthers claw

branch of paku paku 

heart of poumn 

guardianna

clio

broom

elysion 35 hit

platain leaf

lollipop

v801 

hero ability 

hp revival 

perfect resisit

v502

centerien/hp 

centeriuen/luck

cure shock 

cure confuse

star cuirass

aura field     6pd

vlack hound cuirass

blue odshi violet domarau

congeal cloak

cursed cloak

morning prayer      10pd

sense plate  pd

dress plate OFFER

tempest cloak    4pd

crimson coat   5pd

lieutenant gear   3pd

striker plus  11pd

electro fame

thirteen 

foie merge

yellow barrier

blue barrier

secure feet

monogrinder x56

evade material 13

jellen 30 and 15 

shifta 30

deband 15 

resta 30

zonde 29

barta29

gizonde29

gifoie28

rappy beak 

magic rock irista

magic rock moola

star amp

heart of devil

herat of angel

heaven striker coat

kit of hamburger

pioneers part

Ashura mag

MAGS

love rappy 15/130/30/25

hamburger 10/165/25/0 - 25pd

elenor 15/150/25/10  - 15 pd

elenor 5/165/30/0  - 22pd

pb create 

still grinding and working on about 8 mags  . hope this can help with the community. offer anything dont be shy. ill share this is all in expensive gear. i would like to see more of an economy as a veteran. as always keep your mind open and your eyes on task. 

using pso world can help to figure out what your looking for. mostly looking to build an inventory of armor, units, and material. not to the quest int defense or harmony for pd

now accepting dts

i look forward to seeing you around on came my name is jacky.

Edited by final pacman
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diego Brigante said:

I need to ask how i can get pd for buy things... i only have 5 in my lv 127 charac.

Some will randomly drop as you're playing normally, as you've found.  Additionally, there are ways to farm them, but these are usually varying degrees of boring and/or soul-crushing.

Int. Defense Systems (ep 1 Ultima quest) usually has a PD early on, in a box on the ceiling in the room with all the floating debris that explodes when you touch it.  Someone will probably be willing to show you where if you ask in the lobby.  There's also one at the end of the quest, but it's generally more efficient to get the first one and reset.  This can be done on normal and only takes a few minutes, but gets boring very fast.

Harmony of Despair 1 (ep 1 Ultima quest) also has a guaranteed PD a little ways in.  It's pretty tricky to find, so again, ask someone in the lobby to show you where it is.  This quest can also be done on normal, but its slower than IDS and also tends to get boring.

World of Illusion (ep 2 Ultima quest) gives you a 50% chance for a PD every time you clear an area (7 chances in total).  This is definitely the fastest and most interesting way, but you generally won't get very far without a full team of well-geared, near-lvl200 characters.  Additionally, if you die even once, it kicks you from the quest.  This is something for you to keep in mind for later if you're only level 127.

Lastly, collecting rare items and selling them to others for PDs is a good way to earn PDs for your timer.  The rarer or more powerful the item, the more it's worth generally.  You can check the Ultima Pricing Guide in the forums.  I'm on mobile so I don't have the link handy right now.

You can also purchase DTs from the GMs at $1 each.  A DT is valued at 6.6 to 7 PD each, but you might not want to sink a lot of real money into the game for the very expensive endgame items. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Diego Brigante said:

It can be done in any difficulty ?

Int. Defense Systems and Harmony of Despair 1 can be done in any difficulty.  World of Illusion must be Ultimate and is very difficult.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are you still selling the Heart of Devil? I'm trying to make devils wings out of a mag. From what ive read, I can get one as long as i use that item on a 100+ lvl mag, no android character can use it tho. Whats the price on that? I have a few PD, grinders, etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...