S>Weapon Badge

Impournx

1 minute ago, O9B066 said:

well considering its drop rate is that of RR...you been around for awhile...idk had i seen this before, i would have told em its 8-10 dts...its nice to be a stand up person is all.

That's understandable in the situation If i where telling him it's worth 15pds and giving that offer.(low balling) Once again he set the price not me. I'm giving the guy what "he's "asking . ( which isn't my responsibility to set anyone's prices for them) 

• Dislike 1

If he wanted pds for it  then he’s gonna get pds, not your place to say “uh i think 8-10dt” that mfer going for them pds boyyy. aye he called the shots for that sale. @O9B066

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/10/2017 at 7:36 PM, O9B066 said:

He should of said no it's worth 8-10 dts wow that's messed up @PinkiePie

weapon crystal badges dont even cost that much

8-10 DT is about 58-66pd and those badges aren't even hard to obtain.

9 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

weapon crystal badges dont even cost that much

8-10 DT is about 58-66pd and those badges aren't even hard to obtain.

It was for a ADR first he editing the name to sell something else . But he set the price for his item 

Just now, PinkiePie said:

It was for a ADR first he editing the name to sell something else . But he set the price for his item 

Smh thats crazyyy XD 

and heyyyyyyyyy <3

@Syn dude you are not Ultima's Laziest i am XD

On 12/11/2017 at 12:14 AM, PinkiePie said:

That's understandable in the situation If i where telling him it's worth 15pds and giving that offer.(low balling) Once again he set the price not me. I'm giving the guy what "he's "asking . ( which isn't my responsibility to set anyone's prices for them) 

Well sorry for being honest and letting someone who's knew get what they should for it. He prolly had no clue... Some people just don't care about honesty least you got a come up anyways I'll let it be. 

1 hour ago, O9B066 said:

Well sorry for being honest and letting someone who's knew get what they should for it. He prolly had no clue... Some people just don't care about honesty least you got a come up anyways I'll let it be. 

First of all read the post fully before commenting ( someone else got the item for the same price "pds". Hints wasn't me ) that person didn't give more . Second of all use the correct choice of grammar "new" "knew" (know the difference ) third of all dont criticize me for something that isn't in the form of what you're trying to make it out to be . (People sell things for lower prices all the time ) Lastly don't "apologize " Thank you :D.  @O9B066