Hi everyone

Hey, is this server lagfree?

I dont get no lag but there is a few players with bad internet conections XD (Not naming anyone Bass....)

Are there many players online?

Recently theres been between 50-110 users on

But I will probably DL it and try it out anyway or the best / most populated server I can find!

This currently the most populated I believe =D

Anyways give it try, enjoy.

I'm very impressed with the server. This is just what I was looking for. Plentiful rare drops and quick experience gaining. I have had some lag. Game is still very playable. I am in love with this server right now. I'm not going back. Plenty of players who have all been friendly too.

Edited by Swirl

I've personally only been to 2 servers (including this 1) But if you held me at gunpoint, I'd still keep playing here rather than go back XD This one has awesome peeps to talk with, great players, excellent gameplay^2, and all i just said^3 XD I hope you agree and stay with us, because I doubt youll find anyplace better

I love that this one has an item donation list and X3 exp to boot. I've not noticed any lag at all. I have had a few endless loading screens when trying to get in Ultima's first ship, but I think it was full when I tried joining (62 is max limit, right?). It doesn't have "common bank" but I can live with that (it was an EXTRA feature anyway).

Every time I get on, there is always a party to join. Friendly community. Can't go wrong with Ultima!

EDIT: There IS a common bank. To access it, you need to type /bank in your chat window. Type it again to switch back to your character's bank.

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1

I love that this one has an item donation list and X3 exp to boot. I've not noticed any lag at all. I have had a few endless loading screens when trying to get in Ultima's first ship, but I think it was full when I tried joining (62 is max limit, right?). It doesn't have "common bank" but I can live with that (it was an EXTRA feature anyway).

Every time I get on, there is always a party to join. Friendly community. Can't go wrong with Ultima!

thanks all users for the good feedback, we do what we can, about the plenty of rares well if you c your your character name in green color, means theres a event goin on in ship,

most of the times is rare monsters increase it ore some times exp x5 other could be drops x3 , ore if your lucky all in one xD.

and about the common bank we have one just use the command /bank and you will be able to access your common talking to the lady, (warning this common bank is not 100% stable)

have fun.