A> Arrest needle + TJS

SubZero

9 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

53 DTS

When I put this offer, subzero's  indicated schedule for the Auction was fulfilled. So I hope that He respects the schedule.

anyway i throw my last offer.  After the time..  

54.5 DTS.   :cr-dizzy:

Edited by Ana G.5
  • Like 1

Just now, Ana G.5 said:

When I put this offer, subzero's  indicated schedule for the Auction was fulfilled. So I hope that He respects the schedule.

54 DTS.

No idea it actually wouldn't let me bid for 6 seconds but doubt that makes a difference if it ended anyhow

Just because I was putting in post for crime stoppers first.:P

I will respect whatever he goes by regardless though since its his auction.

55 DTs

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

54.5 DTS.   :cr-dizzy:

Ya buy rule  he has to go buy the time  he put to end or it not fair to the one who thought it was over

Edited by shanglong

Just now, shanglong said:

Ya buy roll he has to go buy the time  he put to end or it not fair to the one who thought it was over

Seems its over in a little bit as he posted in chatbox. Also I agree on this.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SubZero said:

In auctions, you are not allowed to 'pull back' but ok....

Also seems that i messed up the finishing time as i put 6pm and i thought it finished  at 6am, still 10 hours left

so ok.

I plan doing my own auction soon and it would be good to know if, depending on the circumstances, I can change my auction's original schedule.  :D

56dts

10 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

so ok.

I plan doing my own auction soon and it would be good to know if, depending on the circumstances, I can change my auction's original schedule.  :D

56dts

I advice you to set a date and time and not change it, that's where all the mess began. I really do apologise

2 minutes ago, SubZero said:

I advice you to set a date and time and not change it, that's where all the mess began. I really do apologise

You are the one who changed it. Well, it's the second time I'm in an auction and they do not respect it, so I'll keep it in mind when I realize mine.  :cr-exorcist:

3 minutes ago, Ana G.5 said:

You are the one who changed it. Well, it's the second time I'm in an auction and they do not respect it, so I'll keep it in mind when I realize mine.  :cr-exorcist:

Well, i have apologized and you clearly haven't accepted it. So im afraid i cannot do much more.

And i said that because i know i was the one who changed it..

• Dislike 2

Just now, SubZero said:

Well, i have apologized and you clearly haven't accepted it. So im afraid i cannot do much more.

And i said that because i know i was the one who changed it..

nah is ok. I just said.  :D

• Like 1

I did have one auction before this, i set a date and stuck to it, that went smoothly aha but idk this one was a mess

Just now, Ana G.5 said:

nah is ok. I just said.  :D

Auction is finally over! I thank you all for bidding and i declare ragol99 the winner of this battle! Well done

• Like 3
  • Dislike 2