So, i log in today and most my items have changed, luckily my 3 rare weapons that i used most are still there but my mag changed names form elenore to rati (Stats stayed unchanged) but my body armors, Armor Attachments and basically most all else but my meseta changed practically over night, not sure what can be done... but my account was acting a lil strange before, im getting worried it may curroput my lindcray and devine v.00 and my 195MST mag, i list those in the hopes that if it does... that i have a SLIGHT chance of recieving them in the future, first time this happened i was unsure.... still am though this time my inventory is full of items i know i didnt obtain, either i've been hacked or the game is messing up, i only use PSOBB's Launcher and game files across 3 PC'S so im not entirely sure what to do, the profile name is Xenon, under user ShadowRevenant

You probably need to update the game through the launcher.exe . Try to make sure your antivirus or firewall aren't blocking the updates. The incorrect names happen when we add new items to the game, causing the other item names to get shifted down the list. Your items should still be there, you just have the incorrect names displaying. If you can't download the update for whatever reason, you can also manually download the latest update from the downloads page.