Does anyone know how to get the screen to go back to normal when u hit control+pause? When u do that, or when i do it, it makes the window really small and i have to restart PSO, is there a way to full screen PSO again after using control+Break?

I was learning how to make a macro, to do noob hps, and the program i was learning(for some reason) HAS to use break lol. i guess theres no way to get it back to full screen. If there is though i would greatly appreciate it. 

Yeah, I don't think there is way to go back to the right size (unless you are good at dragging that window border and maybe even then).
Just avoid that key (first time I see someone have issues with that).

22 hours ago, Soly said:

Yeah, I don't think there is way to go back to the right size (unless you are good at dragging that window border and maybe even then).
Just avoid that key (first time I see someone have issues with that).

I found the work around for my problem actually lol.. I mean since its not really 'game breaking' i could just make the macros with the window very small... Tbh, i actually like it sometimes but don't always need it with 2 monitors. The work around is just to do the macros with the screen being small then restart the game and they work. Now i'm just curious as to whats going on. I guess a conflict with some windows feature. Tyvm

Macros
control+L = /lobby
control+m = /map
control+f = telepipe
control+b = /bank
control+p = /setpass <pass>
control+g = noob hp sequence
control+` = dancedancerevolution :P lol

• Like 1

you don't need macros to do commands. you can set those up as chat shortcuts (which is probably even faster).
Menu>Chat>Shortcut allows you to set different things to quick shortcuts, can do symbol chats, word selects, or whatever you want to type in (hit space to start typing). Most of my chars have /lobby set up on their shift+f1

Also, menu>options>function key setting allows it to be either shift+fkey or just fkey, but then the various menus would switch to shift+fkey instead (i.e. f4 mag menu would become shift+f4, and shift+f4 shortcut would become f4).

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1