Guide...Get in to Game!

Larva

Hi , I've just downloaded psobb ultima , and when I execute the game I cannot choose start game, so I select the update option and then I select registerID option , but I can't write anything in name and password fields.

I'm alredy registered on the website (http://www.oninetwork.com/psobb/) and I want to log in the game and start playing

anyone can help me ?

thanks ;)

Do you have englihs keyboard on? If you dont follow the pictures to change it.

http://phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=28

oh and if that didnt work , can you tell me wath windows you use?

I installed an offocial setup of psobb that I downloaded from gamershell.com. I also applied the ultima patch and used the online.exe to start the game. Gameguard keeps giving me an error and then the game closes. I have no idea what the problem could be. This install worked fine with schthack.

humm ,, are you sure you are replacing the files ,, online,vonline,vista,psobb.exe all this files need to be replaced.

is very odd that game guard comes up , cuz this EXE dont have gameguard.

humm ,, are you sure you are replacing the files ,, online,vonline,vista,psobb.exe all this files need to be replaced.

is very odd that game guard comes up , cuz this EXE dont have gameguard.

This is way too easy to get wrong. I made sure to overwrite each file. But I noticed that your online.exe and option.exe are exactly the same file size as the original ones. I also noticed that the main menu is unchanged in appearance. Shouldn't I be seeing a custom ultima menu of some kind? Perhaps I need a japanese version of the game rather than the english?

Edited by Tek[+]Lok

• 5 months later...

I need help. The game won't let me input a name for my character!

Try running vonline.exe if your running vista or Windows 7. It won't let you type if you don't run vonline.exe.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...