B>BANANA CANNON

AngelTheBB

1 hour ago, MadOrNah said:

Nothing will ever be civil around here.

Not until people start getting hit with warnings/bans that is. don't ban me yet,

This.

And honestly nobody should let people say stuff like calling gringo to someone. At least a warning is more than deserved.

• Like 1

No veo la falta., Solo puse que compro una banana si no la estan vendiendo solo no comenten.. pero Ok, como soy latino quieres empezar conmigo.. ya veo. me lei los terminos y no veo lo malo que hice.! :)

7 minutes ago, AngelTheBB said:

No veo la falta., Solo puse que compro una banana si no la estan vendiendo solo no comenten.. pero Ok, como soy latino quieres empezar conmigo.. ya veo. me lei los terminos y no veo lo malo que hice.! :)

de echo los llamaste gringos y en si eso es racista es lo que te estan reclamando creo  

you called them gringos, and that its a bit racist  i think thats what they mean by  warning you or something.

hace 1 minuto, Biza dijo:

de echo los llamaste gringos y en si eso es racista es lo que te estan reclamando creo  

you called them gringos, and that its a bit racist  i think thats what they mean by  warning you or something.

men, disculpa si te ofendi con eso., pero en realidad no lo dije por racismo.. y si escribes en Google Gringo, Significa que es procedente de estados unidos nada mas!!
es como si alguien me llamara latino, no debo sentirme mal porque en realidad lo soy.! creo que siempre buscan una manera de mal interpretar todo jajaja! pero vale no hay problema perdon :)

Just now, AngelTheBB said:

men, disculpa si te ofendi con eso., pero en realidad no lo dije por racismo.. y si escribes en Google Gringo, Significa que es procedente de estados unidos nada mas!!
es como si alguien me llamara latino, no debo sentirme mal porque en realidad lo soy.! creo que siempre buscan una manera de mal interpretar todo jajaja! pero vale no hay problema perdon :)

soy mexicano xD ami no me ofendiste  jeje solo traducia veo que no entendias por que te reclamaban si es dar disculpas no seria ami si no a ellos  y en si aunke salga gringo en google es algo racista es como insultarlos =S  lo correcto seria  habla inglesa o  estadounidenses pero mas la primera xD  pudo ser un mal entendido  supongo =D saludos 

On 22/3/2017 at 5:25 PM, MadOrNah said:

Nothing will ever be civil around here.

Not until people start getting hit with warnings/bans that is. don't ban me yet,

eventually he got already warned one day before of this and it was just for harrasing noobs without english speaking knowleged closing their games, meseta rooms and eventually, also he started a topic to report salem11 when he were the one whos came to salem's trade game to set a pass in his room and unfortunatly for him salem don't even knew how to set pass lmao...

On 20/3/2017 at 5:00 PM, AngelTheBB said:

"these gringos."

i think you apologize to biza about that racist comment. but you told it to me, im not reporting you, i really careless bout your life and i can live with awfull people. Thats dsn't mean you are safe to disturb newbie's games, i really got tired seing you trying to scam, close games, blaming and being racist to newcomers... OPEN YOUR EYES BRO there are not many players in this server and instead healping newcomers to make em stay and get more fun, more friends, more trades flu. etc...you just spet their faces with the worst behavior i had seen in the games and honestly i really enjoy this server and this deserbe to grown in numbers but not with people like you.

And thats why i don't wanted to argue with a bad manner. i'm really tired bout this.

P.S. I got your guild cards and i'm glad to help newbies to report you AGAIN if you keep doing this. in game or forum.

• Like 1

hace 38 minutos, pishion dijo:

eventually he got already warned one day before of this and it was just for harrasing noobs without english speaking knowleged closing their games, meseta rooms and eventually, also he started a topic to report salem11 when he were the one whos came to salem's trade game to set a pass in his room and unfortunatly for him salem don't even knew how to set pass lmao...

i think you apologize to biza about that racist comment. but you told it to me, im not reporting you, i really careless bout your life and i can live with awfull people. Thats dsn't mean you are safe to disturb newbie's games, i really got tired seing you trying to scam, close games, blaming and being racist to newcomers... OPEN YOUR EYES BRO there are not many players in this server and instead healping newcomers to make em stay and get more fun, more friends, more trades flu. etc...you just spet their faces with the worst behavior i had seen in the games and honestly i really enjoy this server and this deserbe to grown in numbers but not with people like you.

And thats why i don't wanted to argue with a bad manner. i'm really tired bout this.

P.S. I got your guild cards and i'm glad to help newbies to report you AGAIN if you keep doing this. in game or forum.

GG IZI lol

hace 36 minutos, thelionorion dijo:

Salem himself told me that @AngelTheBB was NOT setting a password in the rooms. He was using remove password command

Angel, sorry if this causes any further drama in your topic,  but I figured I needed to say this.

It's okay, do not worry, thanks for everything