New player has some questions...

Adeum

Well I am not new to phantasy star - I used to own it for the gamecube, but foolishly sold it after i had two 140+ characters corrupt. I have some questions about this ultima server:

First: Do ID's have any effect on the drops?

Second: Are drop charts similar to the gamecube version?

Third: anybody want to give free stuff? :)

Well I am not new to phantasy star - I used to own it for the gamecube, but foolishly sold it after i had two 140+ characters corrupt. I have some questions about this ultima server:

1st: Yes id's do effect drops

2nd: There is currently no drop charts to this server but there are a few out there that are similar

3rd: Ask in-game theres loads of friendly players

4th: Hi and welcome to Ultima, enjoy your stay =D

yes, pso-world.com well show u drop chart for episode 1 & 2 only "ONLY EPISODE 1 and 2" not 4,choose ur id drop chart and it will tell u wht drop there is for whtever id u have

1st: Yes id's do effect drops

2nd: There is currently no drop charts to this server but there are a few out there that are similar

3rd: Ask in-game theres loads of friendly players

4th: Hi and welcome to Ultima, enjoy your stay =D

DJIJ u might want to reconsider about friendly ppl :s

Well I basically want four weapons: sange/yasha, Sealed J-Sword, Dark Flow, Agito 1975...what ID should I get? =)

Sange, SJS, Agito 1975 you will want a Skyly (also good for Lame D Argent) and I think the best drop for Yasha is Viridia.

And the item to Create a Dark Flow (Parasitic Gene: Flow) is only available in event which starts the end of this month.

So unless your gonna reach a very high level by the end of the month you are not going to obtain this other than in a trade.

Here is a link to the event page: >EVENT LINK<

Sange, SJS, Agito 1975 you will want a Skyly (also good for Lame D Argent) and I think the best drop for Yasha is Viridia.

And the item to Create a Dark Flow (Parasitic Gene: Flow) is only available in event which starts the end of this month.

So unless your gonna reach a very high level by the end of the month you are not going to obtain this other than in a trade.

Here is a link to the event page: >EVENT LINK<

Can a player obtain more than one p. gene? If so, anybody please willing to obtain one for me =)

I have always wanted dark flow and was very disappointed when I found out it could not be obtained on the gamecube.

Are the drops for Sange, SJS, and Agito 1975 the same as on the GameCube? Sange=Mil Lilly, SJS=almost impossible Seaside boss drop, and Agito is also a 1/22,000 drop from migium...Please say drops are a little easier in this blueburst server lol =)

Can a player obtain more than one p. gene? If so, anybody please willing to obtain one for me =)

I have always wanted dark flow and was very disappointed when I found out it could not be obtained on the gamecube.

Are the drops for Sange, SJS, and Agito 1975 the same as on the GameCube? Sange=Mil Lilly, SJS=almost impossible Seaside boss drop, and Agito is also a 1/22,000 drop from migium...Please say drops are a little easier in this blueburst server lol =)

If what I have is correct....

Sange - 1/2

SJS - 1/7246

Agito - 1/9901

And yes you can obtain more than one PGF but it is extremely difficult to even obtain just the one.

So realy if you want one you will be waiting for the next event or obtaining one by trade.

Sange - 1/2

SJS - 1/7246

Agito - 1/9901

And yes you can obtain more than one PGF but it is extremely difficult to even obtain just the one.

So realy if you want one you will be waiting for the next event or obtaining one by trade.

okay thanks =)

Sange - 1/2

SJS - 1/7246

Agito - 1/9901

Yep , best change is to waite for the event, even tho you need a lot of luck to get the PFG XD i am very mean xD

Edited by Larva