Can be closed

pedropasc

Hi, i have a 0/0/50/50/50 DM for trade. I would like to equip a Hunewearl i have, so im looking for a TJS with hit and good stats, a good range wep and pds in my favour. Its been like 1-2 years i dont come in to the server so im a bit lost about the prices, so any suggestions about prices and stuff would be apreciated. Thanks!

Edited by pedropasc

Dm currently goes for around 500 dts you could get a set of TJS's + a nice gun and still get a little bit of pds...I'm sure if you find the right player for the trade. Although that would be for a max one even so should easily be asking more then you are right now. Good luck!

Edited by Ragol99

22 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

Dm currently goes for around 500 dts you could get a set of TJS's + a nice gun and still get a little bit of pds...I'm sure if you find the right player for the trade. Although that would be for a max one even so should easily be asking more then you are right now. Good luck!

n

o

32 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

Damn bro thought these 60+ pgfs hat dropped would have changed that shit. Looks like it went up lmao. A year it goes from 200 to 500 now. FML

1 hour ago, pedropasc said:

Hi, i have a 0/0/50/50/50 DM for trade. I would like to equip a Hunewearl i have, so im looking for a TJS with hit and good stats, a good range wep and pds in my favour. Its been like 1-2 years i dont come in to the server so im a bit lost about the prices, so any suggestions about prices and stuff would be apreciated. Thanks!

Why not trade your DM for DF instead of TJS+pds lol?

16 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

Why not trade your DM for DF instead of TJS+pds lol?

Cause the df isnt the only weapon that hunters use, and with the extra pds i would get the gear that i dont have for hunters =P

Topic can be closed, il take in consideration some advice from my friends and just trade the DM for DF. Thanks a lot for the replys