Magatama : a Modern Mag Planner/Calculator [ BETA 9 ]

Aether89

1 hour ago, orgodemir said:

This looks very cool.

I'll take this moment to tell people to not use the one I made at that's at sandrenyl.com, because it does not work. Use the one in this topic. It does work.

That being said, after playing with it a bit, unless I just can't find it, it'd be nice to have a place where it shows the feeding chart or maybe like, when you hover or right click on an item, show how it exactly affects the stats.

I took a break, a long break...

Good idea to add a preview on how each item affects the stats, i may have previously had the idea but forgot about it as wasn't sure how to implement it but now i do :). 

If you want to see the complete feeding chart you can look at in into MagDex previously Magatama Editor

I wanted to take a look at the one you said you made thats at sandrenyl.com, mostly to maybe take inspiration on it for possible improvement on mine,  but could not find it did you remove it since then or i didn't look correctly. 

also

Je suis content que tu semble apprécier Magatama :) 

I am happy that you seem to appreciate Magatama :) 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/21/2018 at 6:53 PM, Aether89 said:

After months with lack of times and focus here finally come Beta 8 of Magatama.

Hello, thanks for the awesome work here.

Wanted to ask if this is still a work in progress ? Or already done with it?

• Like 1

@Larva to be honest i haven't really worked on it since May 6 2018 which is when i released Beta version 9.

However; it is pretty stable with the exception of a bug in regards to mag cell evolving and that i did not program the cancel option when selecting new mag to actually cancel.

I will try in the next few weeks to take a look back into it and relearning what i did and fix those issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 5:11 PM, Aether89 said:

@Larva to be honest i haven't really worked on it since May 6 2018 which is when i released Beta version 9.

However; it is pretty stable with the exception of a bug in regards to mag cell evolving and that i did not program the cancel option when selecting new mag to actually cancel.

I will try in the next few weeks to take a look back into it and relearning what i did and fix those issue.

Ok just asking because couple of members sent me pm regarding about your tool.

Thanks.

• Like 2