S>Girasole

bloodseeker

26 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Like I said, the rate was off at first, but it's been fixed since. 3 hh and no drop is beyond unlikely at 1/11. How about I go hunt you one this HH and sell it for 1/10th your bid (15pd) like it should be?

Dude, why are you damn near EVERYWHERE when it comes to prices? Some people don't want to or are unable to hunt for items. OR they just have really bad luck. There is no "should be". That completely subjective. Personally, I believe it "should be" worth nothing considering its a trash wep that you only ever see being used to reduce hp to DF. Even if its the best doublesaber, theres other more effective weapons.

• Like 2

This topic I swear XD 

good fortune bloodseeker may the fortune of the gods and golden dragons come your way.

The rest, let a brotha put in a little hustle don't shoot him down 

3 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Then you were just unlucky or hunted the first few days before the rate was fixed. It's really easy to get right now.

I dont think its unluck..i hunted wit socko and howi for like 2-3days and socko got only one (when i logged off xD)

Also the rate must be more x.x

Edited by Night
  • Like 1

I'm with you bloodseeker. Sad mate. You started no war. People all in their emotions, acting like some whinos. Who knows the most about meaningless stuff. 

I gotta work and have a career, so I can't do unlimited runs during all HH. Hellz with all that. Its a game, if you think someone should just go hunt it then keep it to  yourself. Don't jump all on someone. I don't understand it. Some bs

Jonesy

Edited by jonesy88
  • Like 1