HUmar Dragoon

Kamui

DRAGOON%20HUmar_zpsls9tzftp.png

Download

How to install:

Open AFS Manager (can be found here: http://psoskins.jimdo.com/tools/)
and load plZsmpnj.afs (can be found in your PSO data folder).
Hit Content -> Apply an AFP patch... and apply the plZsmpnj - Dragoon patch.
Hit OK and don't forget the save button, done.

Now copy plAtex.afs and plAbdy00.nj to your PSO data folder, overwrite, done.

Enjoy. ;]

PS: The mod won't apply in Dressing Room, but as soon as you reach the lobby

• Like 8

Nice one man : ) you always make the best quality stuff and all my chars barring FOmar are using you skins. I assume you've done what I failed at by using hucast body with humar hybrid? Either way this looks awesome and if possible can you please do somthing cool like this for FOmar as there aren't any that keep the human look without the robe and keeping face. Shame I can only up vote once : )

a quick update on this i downloaded and followed the very easy instructions : ) when you get to character select you can see the mod which is cool and when you go into dressing room it reverts back to humar normal but with the textures of the mod for helping select your colour. very cool and lots of fun for a game that's been the same for practically over 10 years. heres a pic of my char with the mod tNVxnZI.jpg

Thanks everyone!

9 hours ago, MrHucast said:

Omg It looks like a legion of terminators with power ranger suits.

Good thing, I like them both :D

I lol'd hard! I totally see what you mean. xD

12 hours ago, solo guy said:

Nice one man : ) you always make the best quality stuff and all my chars barring FOmar are using you skins. I assume you've done what I failed at by using hucast body with humar hybrid? Either way this looks awesome and if possible can you please do somthing cool like this for FOmar as there aren't any that keep the human look without the robe and keeping face. Shame I can only up vote once : )

Ty! Yeah that's pretty much what I did, I just swapped the body model from HUcast to HUmar. Credits to Kra for finding out how to do it btw.

You're right, FOmar needs something badass as well. I once made a test version for FOmar using the Ninja's body and an Organization XIII skin, unfortunately I lost the files though. Whatever, it was still a robe anyway, right? I'll take a look into it, but don't expect something in the near future. Don't have a lot of free time atm, and there's other stuff I'm working on, too.

Your char looks like a killing machine by the way. xD

• Like 1

Hey there kamui : ) if you have some spare minutes could you send me a pm with bit of info on how you did it or a link to what kra did I've got some ideas for either a humar or full metal battle suit (RAcast) body for FOmar although from what I've guessed about the mod the character size you make seems to effect how big the head is but I'm hoping I can make a war hammer 40k terminator suit with no helmet look for FOmar i.e full racast body with some texture work and the FOmar head on : )

• 3 weeks later...

Yoooo... these are the best Legend of Dragoon reskin i ever see. outstanding job @Kamui!

im biggest fan of Legend of dragoon. my HUmar will look sick with these armor.

http://imgur.com/a/Al6T1

Jade dragoon warrior is born. loving this skin!

Edited by Cyane
Merged replies
  • Like 2