Roardrage - WTB list Updated 8/15/16

Joshua Doran

Hmmmm most of those things can be bought with pds barring hit Zamba or hit spread (easier to buy them with dts) you would do well buying some pds as the heavenly units are not worth more than 1 pd each and unless you want a custom stat mag (20pd and up)15 PD should get you one with normal stats 5/?/?/? Dts value usually works out 1dt for 6.6 PD so you would need to get a few items in one go to get good value : ) 15 dts should get 99pd for you and nearly your whole list is bought then hope this helps ; )

I do custom racast and hucast mags 0 170 30 0(racast with adept), 3/182/15/0(hucast with centurion arms) either of these with a cell of your choosing are 20pds. Uhh for a hucast with adept you want a mag with 55 dex, and I have a 5/140/55/0 nidra, which is also a good mag but you won't max your atp at level 200 that way.Ā 

I mean as far as heavenly power and heavenly battle, I'd give those for free haha very easy to get.

I can also accept dts