Old NPC Bug

I don't know if that's possible to change or not, but years ago after using a NPC skin on a FOnewearl, when I changed back to the default skin, the Skin Color was changed from 2 to 1. That happened years ago and I never bothered about that, but now I am curious if with some command, it is possible to fix that since Skin Color is disabled on Dressing Room.

Reason: I remember that at some point when using NPC skins on a character, the class of that character appears as "???" and it uses the default costumes when you make new characters. You actually had to use default costumes to use certain skins or you character get might frozen on lobby.

Here it is an old thread reporting the exactly same issue I had:

Link

2bchzr.jpg

I remember I got frozen in lobby and after using Dressing Room to recover from the glitch, the Skin Color was changed from 2 to 1.

Now with the new system, you don't have to use default costumes when using NPCs, that's why this glitch can't happen again.

42117190 - Slot 2 - Sairenji

I don't have any pictures to prove that the skin color was changed after using NPCs. That happened about 2 years ago so yeah, I don't have such old backup images.