Auction > PGF

under9000

for real? so yanv won even if i bid more? O.o

Ā 

btw: i had a timer for this and i was last bidder at the time this auct should end! (if we take it exactly yanv was a few secs to late)

Edited by Nightmare2.0
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

for real? so yanv won even if i bid more? O.o

the highest bid was 241 at 12:00 AM exactly. But it's actually me that's buying it now. I have to since it's so low. Good day.

On 6/9/2016 at 11:39 AM, under9000 said:

I reserve the right to match the highest offer. Thanks.

Ā 

Stated there ^:onion111:

• Like 1

yeah but what ive ment is.. he wrote in the middle of our bids that your was the highest in time (but if you would be exactly like he post you were to late in time (even if its a few secs out of time) )

Ā 

cause i had timer + world time beside me as i posted my lbid and i pressed post at 23:59:56

and after post my timer run out of time (i set him exactly to the right timezone so)

Ā 

im just saying if he starts to that exactly he should be really exactly ;)

Ā 

but in the end - con gratulations yanv c:

its just an item so i dw about it c:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nightmare2.0 said:

yeah but what ive ment is.. he wrote in the middle of our bids that your was the highest in time (but if you would be exactly like he post you were to late in time (even if its a few secs out of time) )

Ā 

cause i had timer + world time beside me as i posted my lbid and i pressed post at 23:59:56

nd after post my timer run out of time (i set him exactly to the right timezone so)

Ā 

im just saying if he starts to that exactly he should be really exactly ;)

Ā 

but in the end - con gratulations yanv c:

its just an item so i dw about it c:

Ā 

I was looking at my computer clock andĀ  the notification sound for yans 241 popped up at like 11:59:55. The others were after 12:00:00, probably because the forum takes some time to process the post.

10 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

Yeah thank you, but after all, no one actually won lol.

Maybe he should have stated as a rule: Minimum offer is "x", so that situation wouldn't happen. It's strange reaching this point to actually notice that he bought from himself.

I'm curious to know what wasĀ the expected offer. :S

I stated I could match it from the begininning, so if it's low I would match it, high I wouldn't. Kinda messed up but I think I earned the right to match it, the event took a lot of time.

The auction was just a way to find the price. I did assume it would be closer to 500 though, saw two people offer that in the lobby a few weeks ago. I see now I should've just made a S> topic.Ā  my bad:onion-head06: