Transfer MAG - New player here sorry

Hi everyone!

I'm a new player here, gladly found this server and nostalgia hitted me like a truck, since I used to play the game back in the Dreamcast days and I loved it.

Quick question,

How do I transfer items between my chars? I want to raise a mag in a char and then transfer to a new one, I tried the bank command but I don't quite understand how it works and it says it can be buggy so I'm afraid of losing items.

Thanks a lot for any answer!

The /bank command will toggle your bank from character and common. The character bank is for that specific character only, and the common bank is shared across every character on that account. You toggle the bank to common, put your mag in the bank, change characters, toggle bank to common, and take the mag out.

There is a /bank command, that allows you to deposit items into a common bank which all characters of a single account have access to. You will learn to love it haha

Just type /bank in game, you will see a notification saying you are switched to your common bank, deposit any items you wish. Log in with different character, type the command again and grab your item.

I usually use this bank for anything that I want easily accessable to multiple characters.

Thx a lot everyone! I'll try it as soon I get the MAG up, just started so I don't have any valuable yet.

And yeah seems like a fantastic feature hahaha, in the old days I remember dropping the item and switching to another char who would find the item dropped and could pick it up. XD

Have fun and thx :)

Thx a lot everyone! I'll try it as soon I get the MAG up, just started so I don't have any valuable yet.

And yeah seems like a fantastic feature hahaha, in the old days I remember dropping the item and switching to another char who would find the item dropped and could pick it up. XD

Have fun and thx :)

I haven't had too many issues with losing items in the common bank, but just to be save its good to take screenshots of your valuable items. If it does disappear due to a bug, and you have proof of that, the GMs can restore the item for you.