B> RA gear (paying top dollar :o)

abousweid

Thank you! Everyone sincerely, we have a few more items left on the list! Lets get it! I'd say we had a good first day of sales only one item got 70 DTS out the market, but hey lets keep the economy flowing PLAYER to PLAYER

1: DELETED

2: Dark Meteor ( PM PRICE)

3.Iron Faust (ABEAST/DARK) Thank You BerryMilk for the 10/0/100/0/60 IronFaust / THANK YOU KARMA FOR (0/100/0/100/25)

4. Charge Yas 9k (80 hit) PM PRICE (MUST NOT EXCEED COST TO MAKE) Thank you RYUKIN

5. Demon Yas 9k (80 hit) PM PRICE (MUST NOT EXCEED COST TO MAKE) ​ Thank you TRU

6.Hell Yas 2k (80 hit) LOST TO SERVER DONATION 70dts

7. DELETED

8.TYPE SH/SHOT (HELL SPECIAL) (50-80 hit) (PM ME PRICE MUST NOT EXCEED COST TO MAKE) Thank you Ryukin

9.Zalue S rank Gun ( I see a lot of people wanting this so i will beat anyones offer for yours)

10. Zalure S Rank Shot/Needle ( I see a lot of people wanting this so i will beat anyones offer for yours) Thank you Ryukin

11.Arrest Needle (100/0/0/100/50-80) Thank you Ryukin

12.S Rank Hell Needle Thank You BerryMilk

13. Guld MIlla ​TY MOIEY

14. Frozen Shooter (with hit) TY MOIEY

​15. DELETED

16. Heaven Striker (SET) (PM PRICE even if you only have one)Thank you Ryukin

17. DELETED

18. NOOB HP x4

19. CENT BATTLE

20.STA

Errrr I think this everything please not everyone at once XD

Edited by abousweid
  • Like 2

I think he has a hucaseal. So maybe for her. Charge mes work well too. I never tried dual birds they seem sucky compared to charge mes to me at least.

Good luck man buy someone's bank :D

• Like 1

Yes would you like screenshots of my banners? I'm not donating for Dts so to get them I have to sell stuff so how do I get by trade sell and hunt, I started selling mats, worked up to add slots, then arua fields, red ring, and eventually dark weps, so trust its levels to this stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by abousweid