Happy Hour Times

I am always appreciative of the Happy Hour Events when they occur. It brings about an aspect of importance to a time frame of the game that gives excitement and thrill. I have noticed a small trend though, In my timezone (Central Time) the Happy Hour events generally start between 10 pm and 2 pm, which are right in the middle of my prime sleeping hours. Maybe this is just a coincidence of when the moderators are available to initiate the Happy Hours or maybe it is because that is when the number of players is at its peak, but it would be awesome to see a few more earlier happy hours that I could jump in on.

Does anyone else seem to have the same problem or am I alone in this?

sometimes they turn it on because of high number of players on but it is random mostly. They try to do them for all players, but whenever extra 'surprise' happy hours come on that usually is late at night. It can be nice for lots of overseas players. It's difficult to get times going for an international community after all.

I suspected that may be the case. I'm not really complaining about it, I believe the moderators are doing a fantastic job at running this server. I just wanted to bring it up to everyone's attention and start a conversation about it as perhaps others have felt the same way.