RAcast, but cant do damage....

gamester091

So Im lvl 120, and am pretty much useless in Ultimate. While I can hit in the mid 100s in the forest, the instant I enter the caves, I struggle to even hit 125 with my strong attack. I dont know why Im having so much trouble, other then the fact that my MAG is mostly likely underleveled, being in the low 100s. (due to me botching previous mags and having to start over on them)

The only weapon I can even do damage with in ultimate is Ophelie Seize. Any other weapon, and I cant even break 100 in the forest i feel like. With Ophelie Seize, my atp is around 1200, but with any other weapon Im in the 900s. (besides mechguns, which is lower)

I also dont have any power units equiped.

What am I doing wrong/could do to fix my problem?

Wanna ask cca is ep2 mission?

ęˆ‘å¾žä½æē”Ø Tapatalk ēš„ D6653 ē™¼é€

CCA is the Central Control Area. It's the third area of Ep. 2. You have to do some running around to unlock easy access to the boss, but if you make a room called cca unlock, you should get plenty of help.

CCA is the Central Control Area. It's the third area of Ep. 2. You have to do some running around to unlock easy access to the boss, but if you make a room called cca unlock, you should get plenty of help.

Thanks man!

Power materials usually go at a rate of 5 mats to 1 PD. You can also hunt them, easiest way to farm Power Mats (as long as green names are up) is normal Hildeblues with a greenill. I like to do wrath of forest, it's longer than forest offensive (the other good, fast way to get hildebears) but I tend to get more power materials and several mind mats per run.