HUney build help

What would you consider to be a good mat/equipment build for a HUney with ATA and POW as the leading role? I've read a few topics on this but they were from 2012, not sure if the builds are up to par with Ultima in its current state.

HUnewearl
2 Free Slots - cyane
Materials
Power = 110
Luck = 35
Mag
5/141/54/0
Units
Centurion/Battle
Centurion/Arms
Final result
ATP/ATA/LUCK maxed (implying you are using red ring)
5 mats left (to use on mind maybe)

is there one with an extra empty slot ? or is this the only maxed stat plan ?

HUnewearl

2 Free Slots - cyane

Materials

Power = 110

Luck = 35

Mag

5/141/54/0

Units

Centurion/Battle

Centurion/Arms

Final result

ATP/ATA/LUCK maxed (implying you are using red ring)

5 mats left (to use on mind maybe)

As far as equipment goes, what about BOVN with two Adept and a smartlink? (No red ring).

As far as equipment goes, what about BOVN with two Adept and a smartlink? (No red ring).

In max stat plans, you always want to go for the plans that minimize the amount of slot items needed. That way you can use other beneficial units that don't necessarily affect stats directly but are still very useful (i.e. Centurion/Battle, Wizard/Resist, v502, etc.). If you're worried about not being able to get your hands on a Red Ring, don't worry too much. When you are able to hold your own in Ultimate TTF, bring in a Whitill as host and they drop fairly often, especially with HH on. The resistances of Red Ring make it worth using anyway.

In max stat plans, you always want to go for the plans that minimize the amount of slot items needed. That way you can use other beneficial units that don't necessarily affect stats directly but are still very useful (i.e. Centurion/Battle, Wizard/Resist, v502, etc.). If you're worried about not being able to get your hands on a Red Ring, don't worry too much. When you are able to hold your own in Ultimate TTF, bring in a Whitill as host and they drop fairly often, especially with HH on. The resistances of Red Ring make it worth using anyway.

That makes sense. I was trying to eliminate units and I figured BOVN would eliminate my need for a H/battle slot. Currently I'm sitting at just 30 pow mats, with no evp,def, or mind mats because I knew HUney is a bit trickier to max stat. BTW, where can I find luck mats? I've been playing for about 2 months now on and off and haven't even found one.