Green Names/5x XP

Having come here after a 14 year gap since playing on dreamcast I feel the current setup is pretty balanced. X3 keeps it so that grinding isn't too much of a chore and increased drops keeps me interested. To be fair I'm not nearly high enough level yet to have experienced the true grind (first char was about lvl 130 when I decided to do over) currently raising 3 separate characters bit by bit and it's still fun... maybe I'm still blinded by nostalgia though XD

the idea of 1 or 2 days every odd week sounds fair enough. i look at it from a gear requirement point of view, here we got things like wedding dress where you have to be 192. also the need for a hucast to be like lvl 200 to have enough ata to use a custom mag. x3 x2 is alot better than default... but leveling still seems slow and tedious even whilst spamming CCA.

yeah sure im probably spoiled but.. meh.

Edited by ultrajerky

I do agree that maybe every weekend would make it too often, however it's a nice little incentive to catch up with your other chars when it's on now and again. Doing CCA/RT can get extremely repetitive and at 150+ killing Gal 2-3 times for 1 level and hoping people decide to join you does suck. With 5x exp on it gives people more incentive to join CCA/RTs

I would love to see more green name/5x. I spent so much time playing this game 10 years ago that I just became sick of the game long before I could ever actually get anywhere. Now I'm married and have a 3 Month old but rediscovered the game with some friends and I am enjoying being able to make progress without spending hundreds of hours on it. We also generally stick to playing in private games with the occassional venture out into a few public games. I totally agree that being able to change the exp to where you want it is a great idea for those who want the original experience of the game.

Besides, this server was not created to be a vanilla server for the uber player. Its a fun server for anyone and everyone to enjoy, which is primarily casual players, let the 5x experience rain!