JanenbaDMS has stuff to trade

JanenbaDMS

Hi,

Have a bunch of stuff I don't want/need anymore. I'm looking for PDs mainly but if you want to make me an offer with something else just fire me a message. Cheers!

WITH HIT

RED PARTISAN +40
(0/25/0/15|40)

TALIS
(0/0/30/20|35)

DISKA OF BRAVEMAN
(0/25/0/0|35)

DISKA OF LIBERATOR
(35/0/0/0|30) X2

NO HIT

CROSS SCAR
(0/0/30/20|0)

SLICER OF ASSASSIN
(0/25/30/0|0)
(0/0/40/25|0)

DISKA OF LIBERATOR
(30/0/20/0|0)
(40/0/35/0|0)
(0/30/0/25|0)

DISKA OF BRAVEMAN
(0/0/25/35|0)
(30/20/0/0|0)

VARISTA
(40/0/30/0|0)

CLUB OF LACONIUM
(20/0/40/25|0)
(30/0/0/30|0)

TWIN CHAKRAM
(20/15/0/0|0)

BROOM
(0/0/35/25|0)

CHAMELEON SCYTHE
(0/0/35/35|0)
(30/0/30/0|0)

HEART OF POUMN
(15/20/0/0|0)

DEMOLITION COMET
(0/25/25/0|0)

FINAL IMPACT
(40/30/0/30|0)

RED SCORPIO
(0/0/30/30|0)

NO STATS

SOUL EATER+9
G-ASSASSINS SABERS
AKIKOS FRYING PAN
SYRINGE

SHIELDS

SECRET GEAR X2 SOLD THANKS RADEZZ
CUSTOM BARRIER VER.00
BLUE MERGE

UNITS

GOD/ARM
GOD/HP
GOD/BODY X7
HP/REVIVAL X3
WIZARD/TECHNIQUE
DEVIL/TECHNIQUE X3
DEVIL/BATTLE X4
CURE/SHOCK X3
CURE/POISON

MATS

POWER MAT X16
MIND MAT X7
EVADE MAT X11
HP MAT X4
DEF MAT X35

ITEMS

HILDEBEARS HEAD X2
HILDEBLUES HEAD
BOOMAS RIGHT ARM
GOBOOMAS RIGHT ARM X2
RAPPYS WING

MAG CELLS

CELL OF MAG 502
KIT OF HAMBURGER
PANTHERS SPIRIT
KIT OF GENESIS
KIT OF SATURN X2

Edited by JanenbaDMS

19 mistekked weapons in there...

That was cringeworthy.

You know I have some weapons with negative stats ? xd

Assuming you take 2 minutes to tekker a weapon correctly it would take about 38 minutes to do it for all the 19, would be a big waste of time for stuff like this :/

Perhaps to you but if you were low level, say 30 or so, and you needed a specific weapon (to use with low ATP) you'd want it to have the best stats possible wouldn't you? I don't understand your mentality.

Yes so a specific weapon, not all the 19 xD

He's got doubles of most of those items, and you only use one weapon at a time, don't you ?

Even if you do it for sales, and that is the case here, a 10% difference won't change anything to their value (except for the ones with hit, which I agree, could be worth taking time to have the best stats)

Moreover he's got some stuff which come from Ultimate only so either he found them so he's lvl 90+, either someone gave him so they were already mistekked.

He mistekked them.

I've actually told him how to tek correctly and didn't take offense to this whatsoever.

But again, good habits start early. I disagree with you profoundly.

Also, why would you willingly sell someone something inferior? At very least leave them untekked and let them tek it.

Yeah I had no idea about all that. Good info to know going forward. We're all friends here XD

Most of these drops were from the xmas event which was going on pretty much immediately after I joined so I just grabbed whatever I could. Just put everything up here now in case there are some low level players that are looking for their first basic rares etc. I actually gave a bunch of stuff away in games at first. Again without checking. Probably threw out some great stuff D:

Oh well. It's a learning process!

Thanks for the trade Zen!

• Like 1

Of course there is no offense here, just advice.

Also, why would you willingly sell someone something inferior? At very least leave them untekked and let them tek it.

Because if you leave it untekked you don't know what it is ... not everybody use a bank reader.

And I rarely see trades going with "Special Weapon".

Leaving some wanted stuff or things like Dark Raygun untekked : ok, because it takes very long to get the Hell special and +10 hit bonus at same time, and it does matter a lot.

But definitively not with all your common stuff.

You are Skyly right ? I wonder how many hitless Sanges you have found so far and how many of them did you tekk correctly to get +10% (if you at least kept them) ?

Let's be honest, most of those items are just either thrown away, sold in pioneer shops or sleeping forever in banks so why would one spend time for this ?

Just see the 0/5/0/0/0 Dragon slayer, who would be willing to buy this while he's got 3 other with better stats ?

Yes, good habits start early so be it with your main findings if you want, but not all of them.

It will take forever, and I've seen people not tekking high stuff like Spread Needle correctly just because they don't wan't to waste time.

I'm giving my opinion but that is what 99+ % of people on PSO do with their worthless findings.

And so do I.

I didn't ask if you gave them away, but if you tekked them correctly when found.

Anyway everyone is free to do what he wants, so if one doesn't want to tekk 200 weapons correctly, let it be.

@JanenbaDMS not yet, you still need to add me xD

Edited by r-78

Anyway everyone is free to do what he wants, so if one doesn't want to tekk 200 weapons correctly, let it be

He didn't know he was mistekking, that's the entire reason I even mentioned it to begin with, for his benefit.

You act as if you're privy to what I told him, you aren't.