username or password is incorrect

pilinga

For some reason the client doesnt do well with uppercase letters. If you are trying to log in and using capitals in your username and password, try it with them off! hope this helps.

First of all the forum account is not the same as the game account.

Apparently, there is an issue in the password change feature that will be changing your password to lowercase atm, but if you register with uppercase password it should be fine, (some symbols wont work)

Also mrchibbs, if you didn't notice, the game automagically converts your username to lowercase.

• Like 1

Hey guys didnt want to create a new post so iam going to post here since it is pretty similar. So i registered for the game on the game site but when i go into log into the game and put in all of my info the game keeps telling me to complete the activation through email. ive checked my email a few times and there is no activation link. is there a way to resend the activation link or am i going to have to make a new account. any help will greatly be appreciated.

• Like 1

Hey guys didnt want to create a new post so iam going to post here since it is pretty similar. So i registered for the game on the game site but when i go into log into the game and put in all of my info the game keeps telling me to complete the activation through email. ive checked my email a few times and there is no activation link. is there a way to resend the activation link or am i going to have to make a new account. any help will greatly be appreciated.

send your email used to Soly so he can verify

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Cyane,

Great! Thank you very much! I will give this a shot later.

Apparently, there is an issue in the password change feature that will be changing your password to lowercase atm, but if you register with uppercase password it should be fine, (some symbols wont work)

Also mrchibbs, if you didn't notice, the game automagically converts your username to lowercase.

Is there still an issue with the uppercase / lowercase when changing the password? I should be able to figure it out, but I was just curious.

Cyane,

Great! Thank you very much! I will give this a shot later.

Is there still an issue with the uppercase / lowercase when changing the password? I should be able to figure it out, but I was just curious.

I believe there isn't anymore.