%Weapon Percentage%

This is inspired from seein numerous weapons that have 5% or 10% (and once seeing a -5% lawl). this is no big deal but this is something simple that can help some of yall out. Whenever you teck a weapon, basic or rare, you can tek the %s up or down by 10%. if a % is 0 when you find the wep, its % will not change from tekking. Now, no matter what number the % is, it can go up or down by 10. MEANING, because the lowest you can find a % is 5 a minimun percent you can have any wep is 15%. it may take dozens of trys but you CAN tek up by 10%. This is especially good for when you have hit on a wep. Even if YOU don't care about the % on your wep, higher % will look better when you try and trade it. So remember, when tekking half-decent weps look at the %s before you tek and try to get those up by 10%. it will will make the world a better place. :onion-head56:

hopefully Kairi won't find something wrong this post as well :onion-head57:

• Like 2

yah special hit vulcans are effective and sunny i jus hate seein good weps have 5% on them when they can be 15 not a big deal but it dont hurt to boost ur weapons i was looking through trade lists n was suprised at how many ppl dont kne dis n yah i seen a -5% before wat was worse was that the newb was using it lawl its a shame he didnt know