B>Daylight Scar x/x/0/50+/50+

Misombre

Hoy, so as you can see I want a really good DS.

I don't care about the first two stats. If possible, no machine would be good.

But as long as there is high dark stats and hit, we can make a deal even if there is some machine on it.

I would be willing to pay 10 dts for a x/x/0/50/50 and even compensate your loss with my old daylight scar (40/0/0/25/40).

For bigger stats like x/x/0/~70/~70 I could pay up to 22 dts and even more depend on the stats of course.

If you get some crazy super mega weapon like 0/100/0/100/80 I guess I'll have to give up on my soul (and my first born of course), but that's an another story since I don't even think that someone got a hold of such a weapon.

And yes, I do love Daylight scar if you're wondering how crazy it could be.

I would not accept any daylight scar with lower stats than what the title is asking. If so don't even bother asking for I will not bother answering.

• Like 1

I would be willing to pay 10 dts for a x/x/0/50/50 and even compensate your loss with my old daylight scar (40/0/0/25/40).

I would not accept any daylight scar with lower stats than what the title is asking. If so don't even bother asking for I will not bother answering.

Thank you though to bring me luck =D I feel like I will need it like a lot.

So I said I can offer between 10 to 22 dts, I add to this offer any disks and materials from this list :

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/24364-selling-many-things-but-my-soul-not-yet/

Edited by Misombre

Hum, don't know if it will worth it for you =/

At first sight, I'd say it will cost you more dts/pd that what am offering. Need to take a closer look I'll tell you in a moment.

Edit:

Looks like you'd need like 30 dts to set it 70 dark 65 hit or 25 dts to set it 70 dark 55 hit. Way too much ^_^

Best thing would be to just try to find it with already a good 50 dark 50 hit. I would take it already ^^

Also I want to make something clear : I am willing to pay well but I am NOT in a hurry =D Since I want the best from the best, I can wait up to two or three weeks before buying (of course if the weapon is already so good that there is no chance I get better, I will take it immediately). And you have to keep in mind that I know it's a easy drop (not with the high stats and hit, of course, I mean just the weapon) because I am also hunting it myself everyday =) So I could end up having it in one week or so on.

Edited by Misombre

This thread can be locked down and shall disappear in the shadow of my whale.

$res_del = $this->thread->delete('forever');
ate_by_my_whale($res_del, DIGESTED_THREE_TIMES);
Edited by Misombre