Just Lost ALL my Character's Items

Kanue

I wanted to recreate a character so I logged in on him and transferred everything into my common bank before recreating. I double and triple checked that I deposited in my common and not my character bank. I always have "11111" meseta in my common bank and 0 in my character bank to help keep track of what bank I am depositing and taking items from. I then dumped all my items into my common bank and recreated my character.

Upon going to my bank for the first time, none of those items transferred over and the meseta I also deposited into my common bank is not in there. So as far as I can see, I just lost all my items that was on my ranger which includes a 4th gen Nydra Mag, Cen/Powers, Full grinded Final Impact and about 20 other weapons. I have changed blocks, reloaded the game and the items are still missing.

Of course I don't have a screen shot of my common bank transfer items because there was "no need for me to" in my mind because of course, I checked, checked and checked again that those items were indeed in my common bank before logging out and recreating.

Is there anything I can do to get these items back? This just destroyed my incentive to play PSO.