Answer wrongly

Kiyuge

(Sorry Kiyuge wont do it again)

To eat their babies.

Is Brand a brand of cereal?

Not until you've branded it.

Wheres the cup in a cupcake? Seriously, I spent 6 hours yesterday looking for it. XD

The cup is the part that you eat, the cake is the wrapper that holds it in shape.

Why do people that love you or like you do crazy things?

(such as getting stalked, getting a message in your mailbox from a person that you've never seen or met and it says "Oh I've been admiring you for a distance too long wondering if you love/like me as much as I do", or getting called at night from an unknown number and the person can't seem to say anything and all they do is a low breathing sound and then hang up because they changed their minds. Gosh don't they know that that's plain out creepy? xD)

The cup is the part that you eat, the cake is the wrapper that holds it in shape.

Why do people that love you or like you do crazy things?

(such as getting stalked, getting a message in your mailbox from a person that you've never seen or met and it says "Oh I've been admiring you for a distance too long wondering if you love/like me as much as I do", or getting called at night from an unknown number and the person can't seem to say anything and all they do is a low breathing sound and then hang up because they changed their minds. Gosh don't they know that that's plain out creepy? xD)

Because if this were an anime it would be accepted as the norm.

When a store has double doors why do they only let you use one of them?

Because if this were an anime it would be accepted as the norm.

When a store has double doors why do they only let you use one of them?

Using both would cause the building to collapse, women and children screaming and running for their lives and the men going down with the ship.

Where are my pants?

Using both would cause the building to collapse, women and children screaming and running for their lives and the men going down with the ship.

Where are my pants?

They were in the store, but it collapsed because I opened both doors Haha! XD

Who makes all these emotes!?