B>2 pc stacks 20pds

radezz

^not a great offer on your part IMO. Since the event is winding down/over I imagine the higher rare rates will be turned off soon and then you're stuck selling at 8:1 when they will be worth 5:1

Uranus ty for your sound advice, I will indeed ask for 1:10 instead of a whole stack.

KAION i love your offer. I accept it, farm them until you die XD jkjk. I will buy 4 stacks from you max (99x4pcs) at the rate of 1:10, and if the rares are turned off and your ratios lowers, then we talk and make a new deal. Sound fair?

Perfectly fair. I have 80 ish right now so I can trade for 8 PD. I can make a room right now.

EDIT: K it seems I missed you. I -should- be getting message alerts on my phone now and I followed this thread. Should you see this, reply/message me then stay online a bit and I can pop on in game. I'll gladly keep hunting, but I do badly need PD (got my eye on something reserved and I need 8 PD asap).

Edited by KAION