Wrong rare drop in Hard Ruins

Well, it's not really an important issue but while playing Ruins in Hard difficulty yesterday (ID: Whitill), I encountered a strange drop multiple times: exactly 950 Meseta. Since the regular Meseta drop from enemies is usually in the low hundreds (100-300, something like that), this appears to have been set as the rare drop of one of the enemies. However I couldn't figure out which enemy - maybe Belra, not sure.

Obviously this is wrong because no enemy ever has money as its rare drop. No high priority to fix this I guess, just wanted to let you guys know.

Edited by El Socko
  • Like 5

It's Bulclaws. I did a quick 10 minute check and had about 6 of the 950 meseta drops from them. It may not be set as their rare drop since that's 1/320 slicer of assassin and I only killed maybe 20, but perhaps their regular meseta drops are just higher than normal.

• Like 1

Lol.. Although is still a work in progress... it helps, this is a pic of the tool I'm making to edit the file that decides the common drops amongst other things

sOqVBUd.jpg

As you can see, the min meseta for bulclaw is 950, since the max meseta is lower than the min, it will stick with the min (I know that's derp, but is how it's done)

Side note: If the max meseta is higher than the min, you will get a random amount between those 2 values

• Like 1

Guess that extra 0 was turning 95 -> 950. Am mildly curious now if there are any others like that.

Actually... all IDs in Hard do the same... Will talk this with the rest of the team and maybe "fix" it.

Interesting.

Also, poor Belras, they have no money. Suppose those replacement arms are expensive.

Ikr

Actually... all IDs in Hard do the same... Will talk this with the rest of the team and maybe "fix" it.

That's kind of funny actually. Goes to show how much time I spent in hard ruins, cause I definitely would have noticed that.