CCA Gal gryphon teleport bug

So today, every CCA game i played had me bugging out on the boss teleporter. i would wait in the teleport as usual.. and as the last person enters the teleporter everyone teleports to the boss but me -.- It has happened 5 times with different rooms and different people making the rooms. Everyone gets teleported to the boss and i get a bullshit message saying "cannot use teleporter when battle is active" this has never happened to me before... what gives? i tried doing a ttf to test if it was just boss portals bugging out, it all worked fine. so its just gal gryphon on cca. also i noticed every time i did a CCA that people were lagging alot. they would be slashing the air for no reason and getting hit when the room was empty... it must be related to the teleporter in some way. however when i go into anything else that isnt CCA, nobody is lagging =/

It was more like a big desynchro thing.We did a test last night(Fulgore,Love elf and me), he had to try to activate the warp to boss and go alone. He did activate it, but he didnt teleport, we were waiting him to teleport a couple min.Then i leave the room and love elf leave the cca area, he got teleported to boss fight(and died,lol). Then it was related to me inside the room for some reason, he also mentioned that he saw me fighting ghosts and stuff. But it was not only on my room when he had that bug,it did happen in other rooms he joined so probably it was his own desynchro doing funny stuff.

May! you came to explain my case! how nice of you xD anyway, yeah.. i was able to enter the boss portal after may and love left the area, so i dunno. i DID install some skins recently, but nothing related to Gal, i have an idea what it might be but im not so sure. if it doesn't work ill try your suggestion soly