Mag stats ruined -.-

Yeah i bet you get alot of these. so i was just feeding my mag and i got disconnected and lo and behold i come back to these idiot stats. I thought this problem was only related to putting them in banks... guess im out of touch. i was going for a typical 5 def 150 pow 45 dex 0 mind sato. anyways a stat reset would be really nice since i literally started this server 2 days ago and all i have to my name is a jar of mustard and a tic tac. I couldnt buy a non retarded sato even if i wanted. and how can i avoid this glitch in the future if i cant even log out? i dont have any before pics but here is the BS stats after

348t0k6.jpg

Edited by ultrajerky

The actual problem is that the server feed tables are not the same as in the client (they are near but not perfect)... So if you are feeding the mag and the server thinks is something else (aka the client might say an item gives 2 points but the server thinks is just 1) you will notice this the next time you change blocks / log in.

I'll fix it later today.

Hmm i see, well how can i avoid this happening again? i cant really stay online for 20 hours and raise it all in one go. which begs the question... how the hell do people raise these stupid things without them screwing up. ugh so annoying... either way thanks alot for the quck reply

PS the mag used to be a garuda aswell

Edited by ultrajerky

the trick to raising the pow sato.... lots of antidote until you have 45 dex, then dimate the rest of the way :P

also another reason to "change block" after a feeding session. the longer rooms stay open, the more opt they are to get bugged. That means data created won't save correct all of the time from alt+backspace or quit game. where as changing blocks refreshes your session and creates a character save point. ^.^ It has saved me lots of headaches. Also starting and/or finishing a quest does the same thing. ( I'm not 100% on that though )

Edited by Sciaz

Oh so after a while of feeding i should change blocks to make it perm? i see, well i was about 2 levels away from going dimates for the sato.. but then got disconnected and now i got this worthless mag in my inventory ): i am extremely OCD about my mag's.. i cant have them with 9 stupid def lol... wonderful stuff right here.

also do i have to be online for a gm to fix it? i got nothing to do in game while im waiting so i'd rather go do something else

Edited by ultrajerky

I can't say for sure on those 2 things (alt + bs and quit from menu) but the game saves every few minutes, although your data is overwritten with what the server thinks you have after you reload blocks or log in. Here is when the stuff i kinda explained before comes into play, if the server with it's (wrong) feed tables made your mag follow a different path during a 10 hour session, you wont spot it until you log back in, and after 10 hours it can be pretty fucked up. This is why you should reload blocks every evolution at least.

OCD, I know your pain lol. But don't worry, as I said I will fix it.

Edited by Soly