Error no916

Hi there,

So I began to play on this nice server this morning, and until I get disconnected the first time, everything seems to work properly.

Now, here is the thing, since this afternoon, I get a "(no916) The server is full." an insane amount of times (and I am pretty sure that the server is not full, for some reasons). Once every... lets say ten of fifteen try, I get to the character selection. So I tried to disable my firewall and to launch the game as administrator : doesn't work any better.

In the meanwhile, my girlfriend is playing just next to me on the same game (pso so ^^) and though she get the same trouble regularly, it's far to be as insane as for me. And for the few times I got to connect, I tried to join a game she made, and she tried (after that) to join a game I made : the game just crashes every time.

Any solution please ? We thank you in advance for answering (perhaps ^^) !

916 usually happens when the server is a bit "overloaded" ... but not actually full as you said. But also could you be your connection, what's your speed? ...do you run any bandwidth whore programs like skype for example and does anyone else use computers or phones in the same network?

Edited by Soly

Outch, guilty !

We are actually using the network of a backpacker, not that bad actually but there is quite a lot of people on it. Guess this explains that, sorry for the trouble.

And thank you again for your fast answer, at least I know what to do now =)