Activation e-mail not sending

paco787

Hey there, I just registered a few hours ago and still haven't received an activation email. I checked my spam folder already as well. the email I used to register is devlindi@yahoo.com and the account name is paco787. Thanks for your help in advance.

Lol, people really use yahoo and way too often, anyway, if you see another topics about this, you would know that yahoo seems to take some time to send the verification mail, i read about 15 hours? .It could be better if you send directly the mail that you are trying to get activated to some moderator trough pm.

Yeah I don't' understand why Yahoo is so slow about it, all other domains pretty much get the mail within 1 minute (al be it in the spam folder) Yahoo decides it needs to bend the space-time continum to annoy new players that want to play here. Now there are 3 solutions,

• You keep that account with the yahoo mail and you wait it out (up to 15 hours or more like Mayte stated)
  • You create a new accont with another email
  • You send me and Soly your guildcard number and either me or soly can activate your account for you

Sorry for the inconvenience but we use registrations to avoid account spammers.

• Like 1