ALL OF MY STUFF HAS BEEN STOLEN

Dizz88

So I haven't been on PSOBB in over a year, and all of my stuff from all 7 of my characters is gone!! Somebody went through my stuff and straight raided me lol. Here is a list of my old inventory http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/2635-dizzs-tradelist/

I checked my bank and I had goofy stuff that I never used before or hunted. For example, Chuk's Dildo, TJS.. and I also had a bunch of garbage which I never kept in my banks.

Sorry for making a new forum name, I could not login to my old one.

As I told you in the PM I sent and in the shoutbox. The last IP logging into your account (before the one you have atm) was the same used in your other forum account... However wait for other mods to see if they have any answer.

• Like 1

No, the corrupted items you have are not because of any patch as they are downloaded before the character data ever gets downloaded from the database...

As i said before too... probably those bugged items were there and you didn't even noticed them.

If you give me a date I can check (if the backups go back enough)... but i can't promise any kind of restoration.

No, the corrupted items you have are not because of any patch as they are downloaded before the character data ever gets downloaded from the database...

As i said before too... probably those bugged items were there and you didn't even noticed them.

If you give me a date I can check (if the backups go back enough)... but i can't promise any kind of restoration.

Well I went into game and my Gobooma's Claw is a Dark Bridge and I had my other stuff, just different names. Yep, my stuff is bugged. I'd say go back 6 months ago.

LOL... your stuff is not bugged... you didn't update the game

Go to your data folder (Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst\data) and delete the file named unitxt_j.prs

Then start the launcher as admin, then the game let it patch and open it again and check

I would advice to investigate your issues first before making all that drama

Read to this reply to fix it

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21877-items-coming-up-as-rares-when-not/#entry118144

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

Yeah, a clear example of the item name index being messed up due to lack of updating the unitxt_j.prs. If you equip the items they will still be ok, just their names will be completely wrong.

• Like 2