The government has disappeared and I can't work for the guild anymore. :'(

Well, here's my problem. I can't get screenshots to work for some reason, but that's not the big problem. The big problem is that I have finished all of the one player story missions for the forest area, and now there aren't anymore. I thought that maybe I just needed to beat the cave to access them, but I did that, and there aren't any available. I'm a noob to the game, so I'm not sure if this is normal, but it doesn't seem right. I also did one mission for the government, and now they have totally disappeared (even the receptionist!). I'm really confused, and I'm not sure if this is just a problem with me, or a problem universally, or if it's just how the game works, but it doesn't seem normal. Can someone help me with this issue? I really love this game so far, and would love to complete all missions for episode 1 before moving onto 2 and 4.

The government quests only show up in multiplayer mode, they do not show up in one player mode. As for the one player quests which only show up in one player mode, they now require you to unlock the government quests up to that area (used to just have to clear forest/caves/etc and talk to principle in gamecube, no longer how it works), so getting up to 2-1 in multimode unlocks caves quests in one player mode, 3-1 for mines, 4-1 for ruins.

Don't ever forget to deliver the quest in the end talking to the principal and Irene to complete the quest and then with Momoka to leave. (had to redo a few because of this xD)

Edited by cyane