Qedit - Recruiting Users For Staff

Larva

Qedit's actual support forum on schtserv:

http://schtserv.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=73

This sub forum is dedicated to providing user support for the quest creation software Qedit, as well as a section dedicated to bug reports.

You may notice that sections of the quest data within Qedit are incomplete, this is because there is such a vast amount of information to test, that the few people that have worked on it thus far have only been able to do so much.

These sections include:

*The main ASM list (unknown followed by the hexidecimal opcode).

*The object list (PSO has many objects that we do not have models for / support on floors that we have not listed)

*Object data and flags (many objects have flags which allow them to perform certain actions / display certain models)

As well as many other unknown things.

Now that's not the end of this project, we are asking you the community, to help us fill in the blanks in the software, by testing and submiting your findings so that Qedit can be updated for everyone. To help with this we have also set up a wiki:

http://qedit.schtserv.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

Qedit's Direct Download:

http://qedit.schtserv.com/qedit.rar (not the megadownload secondary)

And no the wiki is not bilingal, as we the team at schthack who worked on and maintain qedit, which larva has conviently forgot to mention, only speak french / english. Add to that it's hard enough explaining in 1 language, further more since the assembly list is maintained in english by myself and is not translated in the gui ot makes no sence to explain it in other languages since i pretty much cannot speak them fluently.

As Larva stated before this server has nothing to do with the creation of this software. The wiki isn't usless, yes it doesn't have an idiots guide, that's because this software is pretty complex. We simplified it as much as we could. There is only so much you can do with to make raw machine code assembly easier to read.

AFAIK there are no actual ultima quests, but quests gained from other servers like eden. TBH Larva probably doesn't know that much more how to use qedit then you lot do. Hence asking for new staff to help lol.

GUI supported languages:

English / French / Spanish

Anyway the original software and credits go to schthack and his team: www.schtserv.com

Edited by Atlas

I apologize for the inconvenience with scht-team and lee, and also i appreciate your info. and thanks for the support with your forum.

more in the future if we need we will open a sub-forum for the Qedit support.

a yes sorry for not metionit in the first post , yeah as everyone know Qedit software and credits go to schthack and his team: www.schtserv.com

Edited by Larva

hmm my skills... lemme see...

1- I'm trilingual (english, spanish & the basics of italian *not that the last one matters*) (I can translate english to spanish and vice-versa)

2- I've used qedit before (I'm not saying I MADE something I'm still getting the hang of how it works

*it's like using RPG MAKER XP...... IN 3D!!!*)

3- I have worked with visual basic on a semester. (C++ I'm in need of a tutor sad to say)

Am I of usefulness to you?

Edited by R.A.V.S.O

Ive got the basic controls down I've all ready made the lobby for ep.2 I was thinking about making a faster way to do RT but it's kinda turning in to something else I just wish I could walk around as my guy and test it but I'm having fun using it

Vypor get on and check out this poorly made quest I made

Edited by Larva

hmm my skills... lemme see...

1- I'm trilingual (english, spanish & the basics of italian *not that the last one matters*) (I can translate english to spanish and vice-versa)

2- I've used qedit before (I'm not saying I MADE something I'm still getting the hang of how it works

*it's like using RPG MAKER XP...... IN 3D!!!*)

3- I have worked with visual basic on a semester. (C++ I'm in need of a tutor sad to say)

Am I of usefulness to you?

Yes you can help us translating quest to Spanish , about the Qedit if you do a quest that you want to see in Ultima, send me a pm.

Ive got the basic controls down I've all ready made the lobby for ep.2 I was thinking about making a faster way to do RT but it's kinda turning in to something else I just wish I could walk around as my guy and test it but I'm having fun using it

if you have something send it to me and if is good we put it up.

Wow I didn't realize how big the scripts are... =O

Edit: I think im going to have to set a-side a day to look at this in a bit more detail lol

Edited by djij2010

Wow I didn't realize how big the scripts are... =O

Edit: I think im going to have to set a-side a day to look at this in a bit more detail lol

lol a day, see you in a year. XD

[sarcasim]anyway $10 sucky, can i has gm now.[sarcasim/]

do not take seriously

Edited by Atlas

lol a day, see you in a year. XD

[sarcasim]anyway $10 sucky, can i has gm now.[sarcasim/]

do not take seriously

LOl wtf with your sarcasim i dont see the fun anywhere lol

LOl wtf with your sarcasim i dont see the fun anywhere lol

It's just my indirect way of loling at the ass-kissers in this topic, most of which I'm fairly certain are close to useless (be offended I dare you lol), but then what do you expect from the pso community. This topic is just asking for lolrandoms to beg, borrow and steal to get gm.

But good luck larva getting anyone useful from this lol :D

It's just my indirect way of loling at the ass-kissers in this topic, most of which I'm fairly certain are close to useless (be offended I dare you lol), but then what do you expect from the pso community. This topic is just asking for lolrandoms to beg, borrow and steal to get gm.

But good luck larva getting anyone useful from this lol :D

I agree with Lee here, lol.