Certain items not working correctly?

Recently i have accuired a Master Raven from BPD... As i get the level to use, i pull it out only to realize that it can only shoot one burst before stopping me completely.

I have no idea what is wrong but i also tested some weapons on a private server to see if this would happen with anything else. I have found that it happens to me with the Master Raven and all the Dark Items and the Glide Divine. A lot of the other items i tested worked correctly.

If a GM or anyone at all could help me that would be fantastic. :)

Thank you!

They are combo locked on this server so you can only shoot once, however the dark weapons should be fine

If the Master Raven is combo locked, how come i can shoot the last swan multiple times?

The master raven has a much higher damage output. It would be too strong if it was combo unlocked. Last swan is one of the weakest handguns in terms of raw power, but its attack rate makes up for it. Last swan used to be combo-locked too long time ago. These weapons work as intended.

• Like 2