Installer Virus?

So I just installed PSO for the first time using the downloadedr from the website. After installing the game, AVG said there was several files from the Install that are viruses. Has anyone heard or seen this issue??

As Paw said, is just a false positive. If you were able search AVG here in the forum (the search function in the forum doesn't let you search 3 characters), you would find several topics about the same issue.

Ya I typed avg to see if it was a normal issue. Although I maybe should have added virus to the end and I would've gotten a tag.

Thank you everyone!

EDIT: So I tried to add the exception list and now it doesn't work at all, I'm assuming AVG decided it didn't care it was an exception and got rid of the files. Now I'm having issues uninstalling the program so I can install a fresh one.

If this does it again I might have to wait till tomorrow to play the game on my Linux computer..

Edited by Strykr

You can't play on linux... at least not easily... for the missing files you should be able to search in the quarantined files.. if not.. just delete the phantasy star online folder, and reinstall.

Edited by Soly