Looking for people to hunt with

Hobson

Hey fellow hunters,

I'm looking for some friendly trustworthy people to hunt with. I would like to get together a group of 3-4 (for ultimate difficulty) people that play often enough that are just looking to kick back and find some awesome stuff together.

I am currently able to recruit people into Team Esper and would be happy to recruit if you'd like.

This isn't really a team recruitment post, more of a let's play together so for those not looking to join a team or are already in another team, I can also communicate on Steam, AIM and other major chat services. Feel free to post here or PM me for more information.

Feel free to move this post if its in the wrong place.

Thanks,

Hobson

• Like 3

Stark 1

Posted Today, 03:55 PM

*raises hand*

and Said

"BANKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Like 1

Hm I'm pretty sure it's still socializing even online. Not sure if any part of the word is actually defined as face to face but I could be wrong.

What type of chat method do people prefer. Obviously the ingame chat sucks unless you are in the same team, which doesn't happen often. Trying to think what the best way to organize the people who want to keep in closer contact with eachother to play. Any ideas?

I wasn't aware I was typing to and getting responses from faceless bots on the other side of the keyboard. Bots are illegal, y'know. That means you're all illegal.

My PSO life has been a lie...

Edited by Dracozombie
  • Like 1