Frequent error 100

Recently i've been getting dc fairly frequent by error 100. It usually doesnt say anything else besides that, however there have been a few occasions it has. A few times I have tried withdrawing/dropping pds and then instant error 100 with a big log showing up with it. Not exactly sure what the log said because on all 2-3 occasions i accidentally pressed a and closed it. One of the times i even lost pds from trying to withdraw. At the moment all my pds are gone but I still get error 100 randomly. Sometimes even right as I enter lobby.

I realize that error 100 can be caused by bugged/glitched items from what i've seen in the common problems thread so I guess that could be a possibility. Can someone help me out?

• Like 2

just giving an update: was transferring via trade screen between accounts and get an error on the account I was trading from. error 100 and said "cannot find item to unequip" also had another one of those big logs. I believe the problem lies somewhere within the main equips I use and have been transferring.