Hello everyone!

scape211

Hey guys and gals.

Im a huge fan of this game and used to play in the DC days (had PSO v2). I recently found out about this server and had to give it a try. I saw some info on server exclusive items and events so I'm looking forward to that.

Does anyone know where i can find info on quests? I look in the hunters guild type thing when I first started and don't really remember where to start (saw some server specific quests, but nothing that jumped out as a 'start here' type quest). I remember at least the first quest brings a companion with you through the forest to kind of show you the ropes, but honestly its been a long time.

Hope to catch you guys online! community here seems cool :)

if you enter in pioneer in the way to the shop and banks, there's a teleporter, enter there and talk with Momoka (pink twintailed girl), those are the gov quests, it's a good starting point, to follow you have some offline quests, some come in handy in the future (for example doctor osto's quest). (for those you gotta set the room for one person mode)

Edited by cyane

Basically you need to do the Government quests to unlock the regular Hunter Guild quests. The Gov quests are given through the Principal's office and are mainly just "Run through Forest 1 and defeat enemy swarm at end," "Run through Caves 2 and defeat enemy swarm at end," "Run through Mines 2 with some time limit BS slapped on," etc. The Hunter quests are where they've always been and are more interesting imo, but you need to do the Government quests first.

Just remember that Government quests are only available in Normal mode, and Hunter quests are only available in One Person mode. You also get kicked out of your room at the end of each quest so you need to keep making a new one, but that's a minor inconvenience.