Broken Olga Flow

Echoes

This was made because users with "endgame" equipment were abusing of olga, while the regular players were actually hunting in a full party, larva also wanted to stop the 1 person mode parties and the closed parties by doing so that Olga wouldn't be dropping PGF on "easy" mode for the older users, who by that time already had DMs/DFs, i believe it has been addressed before, the problem in ultima is not the drop rate or anything at all, is that you only get 1 item per run (if you are lucky) and the rest gets nothing (except the feeling that you may or may not get it unfortunately since it has a pretty low chance of dropping) but still back then nobody ever complained i wonder what is happening right now, does the current users have the pants to step up and say something, or the older users were just happy hunting like it is supposed to be in PSOBB, and say "eh maybe next time" without losing interest in ultima at all (i'm not attacking anyone nor saying that either side is wrong or anything like that).