Newcomer w/ questions

I waws planning on going back to schtv...whatever private server of PSO but it seems like so much of a hassle just to log on. With Ultima, 30 min download, easy registration and i was online. Just a few questions, i know the drop rate has been lowered which is fine, but has there anything been done to the items that mobs drop? does anyone have a drop chart for the ultima servers? thank you for your time.

I waws planning on going back to schtv...whatever private server of PSO but it seems like so much of a hassle just to log on. With Ultima, 30 min download, easy registration and i was online. Just a few questions, i know the drop rate has been lowered which is fine, but has there anything been done to the items that mobs drop? does anyone have a drop chart for the ultima servers? thank you for your time.

WELCOME to ultima buddy!

The drops in the server are pretty same as the pswo-world drop chart but I recommend you looking here http://69.169.168.9/drops/#home it has all the drops with percents and I can say its acurrate.

credits to choko for making the drop chart. :D

Edited by semsax
  • Like 1

Welcome!

The major difference here is that this server has 3xEXP and 2xRare monsters. Also, the del rappys don't every drop!!!

The rare monsters give more exp and when there is an event with 5xEXP and 5xRare Monsters its exp overload. We need another one of those like every sunday.....wink wink....hint hint :D

Most of this server speaks Spanish so be prepared if your not bilingual.

Also, RT in Ultimate gives a crapload of exp.

Oh and the GM's are always here to help and usually get to you pretty fast :)

That's it I think, enjoy the server!

Welcome!

Most of this server speaks Spanish so be prepared if your not bilingual.

I have try to bring more English spoken ppl , but no luck =\ i need help in advertise.

WELCOME to ultima buddy!

The drops in the server are pretty same as the pswo-world drop chart but I recommend you looking here http://69.169.168.9/drops/#home it has all the drops with percents and I can say its acurrate.

credits to choko for making the drop chart. :D

Actually, yaxattax made it.

Also, a few of the items will be different. Flamberge and boss drops are completely different to name a couple. Most of the other stuff is pretty accurate though. Except for the rates of some items such as glide divine.

Edited by Choko
  • Like 1